04 November 2011

Until We Meet Again in Glory


1958 - 2011

This blog was intended for all things travel-related, but I decided I needed a little dedication to my momma, who recently and quite unexpectedly, went to be with the Lord last week. My mom was the most energetic, motivated, selfless and encouraging person I knew. Not to mention - the world's best mom, always there for me no matter what. She gave me my love of travel, my love of art and love in general. Life will never be the same. My heart hurts and I'm not quite sure how to survive without my best friend. But there is a greater Hope...and I just can't wait till I get to see her again. Love you forever and always, momma!



1 comment:

  1. I love this tribute/memorium to your Sweet Mama!
    I miss my BFF too:*{

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...